Thursday, April 26, 2012

vegas

I was so lucky and was able to take a quick trip to Vegas last week with my parents, Annette and Sara.  It was so much fun and sadly I didn't take a camera to snap any fun shots of us..... but we didn't really do anything to take pictures of.  We shopped every day and my poor dad was happy to let us.  He is so amazing....  Annette and I were saying how much fun it was to go and shop at places that were not the grocery store.  After trying on tons of clothes and seeing how I really didn't like the way that anything looked on me I decided I really need to work out harder and get into shape......  so I mostly shopped for my girls. (but after how much I laughed I really should have had a six pack)  We ate sooo  good and had some of the best food I have ever had.  I keep thinking back to how yummy everything was and it makes my mouth water......  (I may or my not have gained 10 pounds in less than one week)  I think that Annette's favorite place was the train station buffet.....  Ha ha
I still can not believe how fast our time went in Vegas (we flew to Vegas on Monday and come home on Friday)  I am really sad that it is over and now I am back to normal life but I missed my hubby and girls so it was good to be with them again.  I LOVED every second that I was able to spend with my family in Vegas and I am so lucky to have such fun parents and sisters that I wish I could be with all the time.  I just feel so happy when I am with them, and it is really nice to get away and forget about all the cleaning I need to do.

No comments: