Thursday, September 15, 2011

First day of Pre-school!

Brytlee was so excited to be a big girl like her sisters and get to go to school this year. The first day of school I think she asked me about every thirty seconds if we could take her to school.
Brytlee is usually so hard to get to smile, but on this day she was just full of big cute smiles.
Love this one
She wore her backpack for a hour before it was time to take her to class, and she kept giving Adison kisses and telling her bye.


I can not believe that next year my little Brytlee is going to be going to Kindergarten and in the school system.... time really does go by way to fast. I know that she is going to have a great time in Pre-school, and I hope it teaches her all that she needs to get ready for.

No comments: