Thursday, November 12, 2015

Beautiful girl

Alexis took this picture on her iPod and I think it looks so cute.  She is such a beautiful girl.  She has been doing so well in school and has been getting A's in each class and doing great on her test.  She seems like she has gotten the hang of math and that is so wonderful.  She is so hard on herself and beats herself down all the time but she is so dang smart and I am so proud of her hard work.  


We were playing a game and the girls doggie piled on Dad.  When Lex and lizzy were little they used to play sandwich with us and say that dad was the bread, Lizzy was the cheese and lex was the meat and then I would be the other bread.  They thought it was pretty fun. Poor Brytlee was on the bottom of the pile......

I was able to go to baptisms for the dead with our yw.  It was such a beautiful day and turned out to be a great experience.  After the temple we went to panda express and then Alexis and I had to hurry and get to Alex's baby shower.  

I had made this cute diaper cake and a few other things for it.  I am so sad that I never took a picture of it when it was all finished.  I had a bunch of cute hair bows that I made going down the front and on the top of it to dress it up.  After the shower Alexis and I went shopping for a few things that we needed and it was a great day to hang out with her.  It is so crazy how old she has gotten in no time at all.  I swear she was a baby just yesterday.  Ha ha.... I am so happy that I have these fun girls to be my shopping buddy's and friends for life.  I am so lucky to have my family.  

No comments: