Saturday, November 2, 2013

Merrill Family Reunion

We had our Merrill Family reunion again this year up at West Piney girls camp.  It was fun to get to hang out with our family and see everyone.  My girls always have so much fun going to the cabin with the big slide!  Adison loved the slide and the swings.
My mom is getting the spa treatment. 
My Grandma does a fish pond every year and the girls love it.  Brytlee was so funny because when she got her bag she was a little mad.  When I asked her what was wrong she put her bag up and pointed to her name.  (it was spelt wrong)  I told her that they just didn't know how it was spelt, and that was a different way they could spell it.  She just looked at me and said, "it still makes me mad"  I had to laugh and then go and write it on the other side the correct way, and then she was happy.
and miracles still do happen!   Adison has not taken a normal nap for a while now but she still needs them.... So I just went and snuggled  her for a few minutes and she fell asleep!
My dad is doing the candy out of his potato gun again.  The kids LOVE it
I felt so bad.... so I figured that she was in a normal bed so she would just get up and come get me when she woke up... but instead she just cried until she was like it was taking her breath away.  So sad.
I taught Alexis how to drive the Rhino while we were there and she was so excited.  She was a good little driver
All my girls love to go on the Rhino rides and the four wheeler rides!
Adison took all her candy and had to get all the paper off all at once.  Then she put them back in the bag and they all stuck together like one huge blob of candy.... 
Lex and her buddy Conner have so much fun together.  They get along so great and are just the best of friends.  This family reunion was a little strange because all the little kids that were there were all our family's.  But my kids didn't mind at all. 

No comments: