The great thing about Bloomington is that a half a mile from our camp site you can walk up to a beautiful glacier lake. It is so beautiful and has some great cliffs to jump off of and a fun rope swing. We saw a mom moose and her baby on the hike up to the lake on our first day.
My girls had no fear. I was so surprised because my young women were so scared to go off of the rope swing and didn't really want to do it at all. I think only two of our young women ended up doing it, but our Bishop was a champ and did it three times to try and get them going.
Adison is a little fish. (a messy, dirty, little fish) she loves the water and is a great little swimmer when she has her little floaty on.
![]() |
| Brytlee loved the rope swing! |
Elizabeth is my other little fish. I have to say..... this water is from a snow glacier, and it is soooooooooo cold..... so you can see that these girls love the water.
Alexis loved the swing also. I lost count on how many times all my girls went on it.
![]() |
| the momma moose was still at the little lake on the way back to camp and she was a little close to the trail. Ryan was very nervous so he was not happy when I started to take pictures. |
I am way out of shape and already have a baby that I have to hold in my belly so Ryan had to pack Adison each trip. She was a little mad at me, but he always made it fun she got over it.
you can't really see it very well, but Ryan and the kids are over by a dead tree in the center of the picture. That is where it is easy and safe to jump from. The place Ryan jumped from isn't even in the top of this picture. I was proud of my girls for being brave and trying both the swing and the cliffs. They did great.
Brytlee jumping of the swing.
there goes Lizzy
And the fall!
The girls found this little fort on the trail and would hide in it and then try and scare anyone that passed them.
We had such a good time, lots of great laughs, great food, and the kids had a blast playing together. At night they loved the spooky stories about big-foot and on one night Chase dressed up in a gorilla suit while they were telling a big-foot story and then he ran through the camp. It was really funny because his wife laughed and said, "why were you running like such a pansie" It was dark and he couldn't really see so he was running a little like a girl...
Denton had the kids all learning how to tie knots and use a bow and arrow and other fun camping things. They all loved it and just had a blast!





















No comments:
Post a Comment