Alexis has really enjoyed our new mac computer. When she gets on she always goes to the photo booth and takes lots of funny pictures. It is really addicting when you get started and we can get laughing pretty hard at some of the really funny ones.
this was our kissy face...
love Alexis's eyes and mine, and then Adi's head.....
I thought this one was so cute! I just have such pretty girls and it makes me so happy to see them get along and play together.
Adi loves to see the birdies and say "tweet tweet" she is such a talker and can tell us so much now. It surprises how smart she is and how much she knows and understands. I can tell her to go and look for something and she will go and do exactly what I say. Kids grow up way to fast!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment