I took these pictures the morning that I left. The girls were being so cute and so happy. I walked out of my room and saw Brytlee sitting on the top of the stairs. When I asked her what she was doing she said, "just watching the sun rise. I love to watch it." What a cutie pie! Then one by one they all woke up and gathered on the stairs so I had to get some pictures.
What sweet girls. They were all really excited to go and stay over at other peoples houses. Brytlee was a little scared and asked if Elizabeth could please stay with her. I had planned on leaving Elizabeth with our neighbors but ended up having her stay with Aunt Alecia so they could be together. Alexis stayed at her bff Ashlynn's house. While we were gone the older girls did great. I ended up staying longer than I thought I would so I called to have Alexis go to Grandma's house so she wouldn't be a bother to the Marlows. They said that she was being so good and had been so easy that they wanted to keep her. It is so nice to hear that your kids can behave and be good for others when you really need them to. Adison on the other hand was not so good..... she got the flu and threw up... woke up a lot in the night for everyone... and was such a little bully. Pulling everyones hair and hitting. I really do not know what to do to get her to stop or why in the world she has started doing it..... but it is really frustrating to say the least.
before I went to ND I was able to spend some time with my family. I had missed Annette's birthday so we went out and celebrated.
On our way to Watford ND we had a few wrong turns and even ran out of gas. A 10 hour drive ended up taking 12 hours. We only stopped for gas (but we did do that a lot... only getting 7 miles to the gallon) but it was the longest day of my life!!!!
I had to take this picture for Elizabeth. Ryan sent her a clock that is one of these oil machines. They had one right outside the trailer door.....
Ryan busy at work. We didn't have any time to play and hang out.... this was a working trip! We would wake up, go to work.... eat whenever you remembered and then go to bed late and I was always very tired.
While we were there we were able to help them get all the rooms ready for painting and everyone worked their tails off so they could get all 10 units done in one week. The carpet came while we were there and they were flying so we had to really push and get everything ready.

this was most of my job. After it was all textured they would put up all the doors, base, and trim and then I would help fill all the holes, caulk, and do a really good clean up. Then get it all taped and ready for paint.
I rod up with Kim and his job was to do all the excavating for the sewer. He had to put in 14 lines and he flew through those also. He was done by Tues. and I was not ready to leave. We found out that a guy from Preston was going to be there and leave on Monday so we arranged to stay and ride home with him.
This is the man camp. They the very last two trailers are Greg's and his partner. It is nice that he can stay by Ryan and help out when he can. Everyone kept telling me how funny Greg is, and how much they like my brother. I really don't know how Greg can do what he does.... I think I would go crazy.
It really was like Heaven being with Ryan again. I am so in love with Him!!!!
One of the first day's I was there I was cleaning up the trailer a little and fell off of a chair..... ended up with this beautiful battle mark.
The first few days were warm and they luckily got the rest of the siding done. But the last part of the week was snow and rain and just yucky. The little green outhouse by the trailers was the ONLY bathroom we could use. It was soooooo cold to sit in a outhouse, and I had to train myself to not drink to much, and hold it as long as possible.... I usually have to go in the middle of the night. So I would wake up and just lay in bed and make myself go back to sleep.... there was no way I was going to Big John.
the first time these guys have sat down all day and it was 10:00 at night.
so this ended up being our ride home.....
It was really loud so we were lucky to have ear plugs. I really didn't mind it because I laid down and slept a lot. It was a little scary not being able to see anything or know where we were. But we made it home in great time, and we are still alive!
Adison has been such a happy girl sense I have been home. She has been so sweet and giving me and her sisters so many hugs and kisses.. It is almost hard to believe she could ever be such a bully.....
kissy face!
Now that I am home it is almost harder to be away from Ryan again. While I was there I had a little melt down... I have felt like I was going to have one this whole time he has been away. It really really sucks that it happened while we were together and I really ruined one of our days together. I have still been going over it in my head and trying to figure out what was going on with my hormones and emotions. But I have no clue. The only thing that I can figure out is I needed to cry and get it all out. Because after I did I felt a ton better but now I feel really dumb about it.
I know that this has been so hard on me and also on my girls. We are so ready to have Ryan home. I am not good at being alone and I have no clue how I have made it through this. It should only be a couple more weeks and then this should all be over!























1 comment:
Jill you should not feel dumb about having a meltdown. I'm sure your husband understands. Glad it is almost over. Hang in there.
Post a Comment