I have not gotten any new pictures with the girls now that he is home, but these were before he left, and they are some of my favorite ones.
The girls and I are so happy that Ryan is FINALLY home!!!! It has been the longest 3 1/2 months of our lives. It was really funny the first night Ryan was home, Brytlee woke up in the middle of the night and came to my side of the bed and said.... "um mom, who is in the bed with you? (pause) is that dad?" I had to ask her who else would be in bed with me, and she just did a funny little laugh.
Adison has been following Ryan around and doesn't want to let him out of her sight. When he is gone she just keeps asking, "where Daddy go?" Today Ryan dropped the girls off at the gym in the daycare and when I checked them they were fine, but about ten minutes later I could hear Adison screaming and crying. She just kept saying "daddy" over and over. Even when I picked her up she wouldn't stop crying for him. We had to make a short trip out the work to show her that he wasn't gone. Then she was fine......
Church felt like a dream having someone else to help out with the girls. I couldn't stop smiling, and was just so happy. A few people noticed and had to point it out.
I am so glad that this is all over, and that we can be together again. It all feels like a bad dream now that it is over..... I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband that takes such great care of us, and is such a good dad to our girls. He was so excited to see them the next morning, and they are all still on cloud nine to have him home again!


No comments:
Post a Comment