The girls have a kitten! They love it and want to play with it 24-7..... the kitten is great with the kids and loves to play with them also. The girls and I have named it Chauncho, but Ryan hates the name so he calls it Bob.
We went to see my family this last weekend for my dad's birthday party, and everyone else who has a birthday in may.

We had a great dinner at Chris's house, and then spent Sunday with my Parents just hanging out, playing on the four wheelers, playing baseball with the girls and other fun games.
The other night I was getting the girls to bed and it was not that great of a night.... I was mad at them, they were not listening to a thing I was saying, and Brytlee would not say in her bed!So after I got the older girls in their beds I went to check on Brytlee and didn't see her in her bed and thought she went outside to see Ryan working on the house.... I called him and he said she wasn't with him so after I looked around the house for her I found her behind her door asleep. She is being such a stubborn little turkey these day's and is really pushing all of my buttons, but then will turn around when you are so mad her and say, "can I hug you mom"? So just when you want to spank her bum she melts your heart and you have to just give in to what she wants..... (she has me figured out)
No comments:
Post a Comment