
I was helping Alexis with her back-handsprings and we had to take a picture of her hair being so crazy!
Every Mothers day Ryan has bought me a flower to pin on my shirt. I am not a flower person so I have fought him on this and told him in the past that I didn't like them so not to waste money on them. But he still bought me one anyway. This year I really wasn't expecting anything at all and when he came up to me to pin it onto my shirt my heart just melted. He is such a thoughtful person, and I really enjoyed wearing it this time. We had a good day with great weather on Mothers day and I was so glad. We went to Ryan's parents house and had a dinner with the whole family and had a great time and the kids all had a blast. We played outside doing football, and other activities. I was really looking forward to getting a nap this year but it didn't happen. Last year for Mothers day Ryan took the girls to his parents house early while I was able to take a nap and then I went out after. But Ryan didn't think I needed it but "I DID" so just so we don't forget for next year..... Ryan I really would love to have some time alone for a nap next year....."I am so thankful to be a mother, and to have such a wonderful family. I love my girls with all my heart and love to watch them play and have fun. I also am blessed with a wonderful mother who I wish I could have spent some time with on Mothers day. I have a great mother-in-law who makes it so easy to love her. She is so wonderful and kind, and would do anything for us to help us out.
Alexis and Elizabeth both made me some very cute cards and presents at school and were so excited to give them to me. Elizabeth really wanted to give me mine early but I had to tell her to wait because I wanted to be surprised. They came in first thing that morning and gave them to me and wished me a "Happy Mothers Day". They are such sweet hearts and I love my girls so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment