Monday, May 17, 2010

I had a birthday shout hooray!

I had a great birthday this year and I am 29..... that sounds sooooooo weird to me...... I am so lucky to have a great husband who has given me the best present in the world, but he couldn't find a bow big enough to go around it... (the house) and he was so great on my birthday and took me out and let me choose anything I wanted to do! I have been wanting to try a Indian restaurant for a very long time and so we did, and we both loved it!!! (it is my new favorite place) We also went to a comedy club and it was great, my face was hurting after it was over!
And I also had a lot of other great family members and friends who made sure I had a great day and were so great to sing to me, bring me gifts, and just wish me a happy birthday! I felt so loved and I am so grateful to have so many people who love me in my life!
Alexis said something really funny when we were talking about birthday's.... She said, "Mom I am so glad that you decided to go to the hospital and get me out of your belly instead of just leaving me in there and letting me die"..... and then she gave me a great big hug.

Alexis took a picture of me getting ready to go on my big birthday date!

No comments: