Thursday, February 4, 2010

Jackson's Birthday Party

We went to the fun park for Jackson's birthday party and we all had a great time. The girls played on the big slides, and played the games, a great game of laser tag, and rollerblading. Alexis had it down pretty good and Elizabeth had to work on it. But by the end Elizabeth was doing really well.


All the Adults played tag with our blades on and it was really fun. There was a few crashes that looked really hard but no one was hurt.....




Ryan was having a hard time keeping his eye's open for the pictures this night for some reason.
The girls had their own camera at the party so they took most of the pictures themselves. They have had fun with their camera and love to take pictures.


When we left the party I could have sworn that we had the camera but then later we couldn't find it. I had stopped by one time to see if the fun park had found it, but they said no. I was sad that they girls had lost their camera. So I stopped in one more time and talked to the right person and he knew just where it was. So now they are back to taking pictures!

No comments: