Monday, February 1, 2010

family picture

Every year we have tried to get our pictures taken in July around the same time as our Anniversary, but with building a house and all that we have had going on we have not been able to have a picture taken.... so after church I had our family stay outside and set up the tripod and take a quick picture. So this is our picture for 2010!

4 comments:

The Mickelsens said...

That is a great picture! But I don't think there is any way such a beautiful family could take a bad picture :)

Gavin and Natalie said...

I love it!! You should go into business. :) I'm serious though. I thought it was professionally done. Beautiful as always!

Emily said...

You have a beautiful family Jill! I also thought it was professionally done. You've got so many talents! Your new blog background is so cute too.

Rachel said...

I love the picture. You're family is beautiful. How'd you get all three kids looking the same direction at the same time?! I laughed at the 911 post because it didn't happen to us. I've debated about teaching my oldest about that for the same reasons. It could save our life, but on the other hand, you know what could happen.