I love Valentines day. Not because it is a day that you are suppose to get a gift.... or flowers.....(which Ryan now knows not to do. I have had to tell him not to get me flowers because I feel that they are a waste of money and they just die so really what is the point in letting something beautiful sit on your table for one week and then watch it wilt away? I would much rather have a flower I can plant outside and watch it grow and bloom all summer long. Or money in my pocket isn't bad!) Anyway, I love this day because I know I get this day to spend with the man that I love! I know that this day is a day that we are going to get some time for just the two of us! I don't care what we do just as long as we are together. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband! It is so crazy that we have been together for almost ten years, it feels like just the other day we were driving to the Idaho Falls temple to be Married. I love the time that we have spent getting to know eachother better and better.... staying up late talking and laughing, and even when we have our fights.... after we work through them- they actually bring us closer together and make our relationship stronger.It is so crazy when we got married how I thought I knew everything about Ryan and I was so ready to be with him forever, I never had a second thought, or doubted anything. I always knew that he is who I wanted to be with from the moment I meet him.... I just knew! And over the years we have been married I have gotten to know him better and better, and every time I find out something new about Ryan I realize how alike we are, and how when I didn't think it could even be possible, but I grow to love him even more!
I know that there is no such thing as the perfect man, but Ryan is my PERFECT man! I love you so much honey, and I hope that you have a very happy Valentines day! Thank you so much for all you do for me and the girls and all the hard work you are doing for my dream house. You are amazing!!!!! You are my best friend, and I love you with all my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment