Thursday, December 24, 2009

Letter to Santa

Yesterday I was having a hard time with Alexis. She couldn't be nice to her sisters and they kept fighting and she was being so dramatic..... So I told her that Santa was checking his list and I hoped she didn't get a lump of coal for Christmas this year.... then a few minutes later she gave me a letter and this is what it said,
"Dear Santa,
I do not need any presents this year because I have been mean to my sisters. So I guaranty I do not need any presents at all. My mom says I will get a lump of coal but I hope I get presents.
Love Alexis"
Then she drew a really cute Christmas Tree at the bottom of the page. She brought it to me and told me that I needed to mail it to the North Pole right away!

No comments: