Brytlee is finally in a big girl bed! I didn't want to take the crib down in the other house because it is so nice to have her in it to take a nap and I know she isn't going to get out and get into things, and I knew we were going to be moving so I just put it off until then. So she is doing really well in the bed. In the morning she has not figured out that she can get out of bed on her own. She will lay in her room and just yell for us to get her up.But nap time has been a different story. The first day she pulled everything out of her closed and played for two hours really quite so I thought she was asleep. Today she dressed up and pulled all her shoes out of her closet. Soooooooooo naps are going to be hard!
2 comments:
Rich and I are right in the middle of this same perdiciment. let me know how it goes.
Good luck on nap time. I finally gave up on it when Porter wouldn't stay in his room. He wants to be in all the action around the house. Your new home looks great. Good luck Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment