
This last weekend we were able to get together with my WHOLE family! We had everyone together, and we are not going to be able to get together again before Christmas so we celebrated together a little early.

We woke up early-
ish....and went to the pool house and ate breakfast together as a family.

Then the kids all got to open their presents from each other.
Brytlee couldn't wait to give Tessa and Ava the presents from us.


Elizabeth loved her present!


Alexis got this beautiful Baptism dress from Aunt Sara, and she is in love with it! (and I am also!)

She wanted to wear it
sooooooo bad all day, but I had to put my foot down and tell her no because I didn't want to get it dirty.....

All the kids and Grandma and Grandpa with all the presents.

After presents we were able to swim! My girls all love the pool, and could have stayed all day.


No comments:
Post a Comment