
I was packing some things up and I found Elizabeth's pictures!!! I was so glad I found them and was wondering what in the world had happened to them. She really loves to have her own things and put them in her special places, and when I asked her where she had put her picture, she could not remember.

Soccer was very interesting this year with building a house, and two girls playing back to back games. I forgot about most of the practices, and some of the games. (Elizabeth didn't care at all) She was not very into it this year. She would lay on the ground, and pick flowers, or just be doing her own thing for most of the game. But it was fun to watch her play and I think when she is a year older, she will be a little more interested in playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment