
We had a fun little family party with Ryan's family. Everyone dressed up and we played games, and ate yummy food, and the kids all had a great time. I was dressed up like a maid... Ryan was dressed up as.... something spooky, Elizabeth was Belle, Alexis was a airplane, and
Brytlee was a person from whenever they wore the little
poodle skirts. (we changed her into Snow White half way through the party because it was really hard the get her body suit of to take her to the bathroom)


Half way through the party we thought it would be funny to mix things up a little bit. So I made Ryan put on my costume, and I put on his. It was really funny.


All the
grand kids with Grandma and Grandpa.




Our Brother in Law Mike. I loved his costume. (he is a truck driver)

Elizabeth had a party at school that she was able to dress up for and she wanted to be super girl. So this is her all ready to go to her party.
No comments:
Post a Comment