Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Party #1

Ryan and I were invited to a Adult costume party this year. It was so much fun!!! We both dressed up like cheerleaders, (I found my uniform at the DI where I live. I had to by it because what are the odds that a Rigby (my home town) cheer outfit would end up at the DI here?)


So sexy
Our good friend Shawn Marlow.... He looked so funny! When we walked in he went up to Ryan and said, "Does a guy like me have any chance with a girl like you?"

My BFF Stephanie was dressed up as a witch. The party was a lot of fun. We had great food, and fun games to play. I found out that Ryan really does not pay very close attention when it comes to detail.... like he has no clue what color my eyes are...... (we played the newly wed game and he didn't do so well)

1 comment:

The Taylor's said...

Jill-that uniform was the one we got my senior year. I wonder who gave it to the DI? What a coincidence!