Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trip to Idaho Falls

We went to Idaho Falls for a week of playing, swimming, and seeing family! We are going to be starting school soon, so before we are tied down to home we wanted to go and stay for a while.
The girls wanted to go swimming every day of course.

Alexis was diving and doing front flips into the pool. She has become a very good swimmer. Elizabeth has gotten a lot better also. She took off the life jacket and then wouldn't put it back on the whole time. I was a little nervous but she got better and better each day.

One of my new favorite places to eat in Rigby is Gator Jacks. They have the best sandwiches ever! We went out to eat with my parents and with all the great backgrounds the girls wanted to make it into a photo shoot.










Alexis had to have me take a picture of her making a wish into the well..... very cute!


They all had to show me that the gator was eating their hands.

We had such a great time while we were with my family, and the day's went way to fast! I didn't get to do all that I wanted to do and so we may have to make another trip back before school starts. We did a lot of shopping at Albertsons, and got some more great deals!!! One of the best deals was the All small and mighty. With coupons and the kick back I got10 of them for free. I had to by a pack of gum to pay for my taxes. (and my gum was more expensive than 10 bottles of the All)
I had to get home on on Thursday because we were doing a yard sale on Saturday so I had a lot to get ready. We also had a birthday party for Ryan's dad Denton on Friday, and I had to color and cut a couple of peoples hair, and lots of other things that I needed to get done.
The Yard sale turned out alright, (didn't make as much as we did in the past).... we did it with Julie, Haley, Alecia, Judy, and my friend Stephanie. It was fun to have a big group, and just hang out.

No comments: