Friday, August 7, 2009

Albertsons sale

This week at Albertsons they have some really great sales. This is what I got last night, and I am going to have to go back again because they were all out of the All small and mighty, and all the Tide, and the Charmin TP.
over 20 bottles of lotion, shampoo, body wash, conditioner, hair spray, and hair gel, and 4 Cascades, over 30 boxes of Fruit snacks
19 boxes of Hamburger Helper (for food storage) 8 boxes of brownie mix, 2 boxes of Lemon Squares, 4 boxes of puffs
9 boxes of muffin mix
7 bags of cheerios snack mix, and 10 bags of Chex mix.
Total came to
$349.21
I payed
$80.73
I saved
$268.48
The girls are so happy for Mom! My next trip will be for Bounty paper towels, Charmin tp, and tide.

1 comment:

charm said...

Oh my gosh!! That's freakin' amazing! Where do I sign up?