Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ryan's broken nose :(

Tuesday morning Ryan woke up early and went and played basketball at the church with a bunch of guy's. While he was playing his cousin had the ball on a fast break, and Ryan was right behind him. Somehow there feet got all tangled up, and they both fell down. On the way down the other guys elbow went right into Ryan's nose. It went completely out of place like a V to the left. So Ryan went into the bathroom and reset his nose by himself.... (ouch)
When he came home, he told me about it like it was no big deal, and was in no pain at all. But then that afternoon he was feeling it, and it was giving him a headache and it had already started to turn black and blue. I am a little worried because he feels like on of his airways is a little tight and just feels different. He thought it might make him snore, but nothing yet!!! (yea)
I hope it is alright, and I hope when the swelling goes down that he doesn't have a nose like Owen Wilson.


No comments: