Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Girls

I have not been the best on keeping up on our lives and blogging about what we have been doing. So I will try to catch up. I feel like to talk about myself is really boring.... I have nothing really all that interesting going on, I feel like I do the same thing every day, and so I don't know what to say about myself.... I have started to LIKE working out a lot lately, for some reason it has become my out, and just make me feel so good in the morning. (I have not really lost any weight, but I am still working on it) I have become a addict to Mario Cart, and I have to say that I am AWESOME at it.... (not that is anything to be that proud of...but I am) (I can finally beat Ryan at SOMETHING) My house feels like it is never clean, and my laundry just keeps getting bigger and bigger, and same with the list of things to do. I am still so in love with doing my books online with Heritage Makers, and work on keeping my photos up all the time. I am also so in love with my Husband!!!! It is funny how there are just days that I can't get enough of him, and my heart feels like it is going to explode when I am around him. He is such a wonderful dad, and husband and I am so so so so in love with him!!!!
And the most exciting thing in Ryan and my life is our girls! They are so AWESOME. They are the reason I get out of bed in the morning....(seriously.... I have to get Alexis ready for school)
They keep me going even when I just want to crash and take a nap, they mess up the house so I have something to clean, (that is true, but it also sucks) and they make me laugh when I need it the most!
I love my family so much!!!!
here are a few random pictures

Our neighbor Jean had these Tu Tu's made for the girls for Christmas. She is so sweet and we love her. They are so cute, and the girls love them.






Alexis wanted to see what she looked like when she did her cool trick

This is Mickey, Lizzy's cousin. Lizzy loves to play with her and asks to play with her every day... They play so good together
they did their hair all by themselves
bff


Elizabeth thought it would be so much fun to run through the big puddle, but after she about froze I think she changed her mind.

7 comments:

Chris and Cindy said...

Hi Jill...The pictures of the girls are so cute! I love the tutu's! I can't believe how flexible Lexie is...It makes my stomach hurt just to look at the pictures!

The Lamberts said...

Such cute girls. I can wait till I can put Ava in ballet.

Emily said...

Jill your girls are so beautiful - but so is their mom! In all of these pictures they all look so grown up. Brytlee doesn't seem like a baby anymore! I hear you on the monotony of everyday life, but it also brings the most joy like you said. I also am very impressed by your couponing skills. I wish I was closer I would shopping with you one day & pick up some hints. I have heard of Pinch your pennies so I guess i need to learn more about it!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

It looks like were going to do girls night this Friday...you game?

Robison's said...

Your girls are so darling. I love the tu tu's. I still can't believe Alexis can bend like that, Amazing....btw we got a wii for christmas and I am addicted to the wii fit. It's so fun I try to get on it everyday. My boys kick my butt in Mario Cart. The little stinkers..

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Man, you have beautiful children. Seriously, I have never seen a bad picture of any of them! I think Alexis has the makings of a great dancer. Her lines are beautiful!

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

I love all your pictures. Your girls are getting so big And they are so cute. I cant believe how old Brytlee is. And why are you working out? You already look like a twig!