Monday, January 5, 2009
Alexis and her new trick
Alexis is so flexible!!! (as you can see in the video) She has always been able to do a good bridge, and other tricks. Last year she learned how to touch her toes to her head backwards and just kept working on it. She went from her head to her nose to her chin and now she can put her feet around her neck.
She was looking in the Guinness book of records and saw a lady doing the other trick she did in the video and she just said, "I can do that" and she did. She gets better and better every time she does it, and I think she likes all the attention she gets when she shows everyone.
I have not found out if this is going to do anything bad to her back, but it makes mine hurt just watching her do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow I been out of the blogging world for a few weeks. I'm glad you guys had a good christmas. I hope your feeling better. Scary!!!
I can't believe how big your girls are getting they are so beautiful. They take after their mom.
Owww that makes my back hurt just watching that!!! What a cutie! Glad you had a good Christmas and thanks for coming to the party!!!
Hey! I saw that we are having a 10 year reunion. Not sure if we will make it, but I thought I would say hello at least! Looks like you are having fun! It is amazing how fast 10 years flies by!!
Hope all is well. Drop me a line sometime!
http://chapmanlove.blogspot.com/
weschapman@ymail.com
I can't beleive she can do that and how flexable she is.
It's good to see how your christmas went. That waffle iron looks nice. There was a time when thats all my kids wanted was waffle's or pancakes.
Sweet, I just saw a chick doing that stuff at half time at a Jazz game. It won't doing any permanent damage, I wish I was flexible, I can't even get down on the floor most of the time, well maybe it's getting up off the floor I struggle with, ugh, I feel old. Glad your holidays were good!
DEJA
Wow!! That's awesome! She's such a cutie!
Jill- now I have always thought this but I just can't get over how GEORGEOUS you are I'm sure you hear it all the time but you are seriously probably one of the prettiest people I know. Anyways I keep thinking that when I check your blog so I thought I would just put it out there. I know that's what people want to put on my blog but just don't for some reason- just kidding. But seriously you do look GREAT
She's like one of those little chinese acrobats! Don't worry, the more flexible your spine is, the longer your life will be - learned that in yoga 101!
Post a Comment