Wednesday, May 21, 2008

P.S. I love you

So we watched "PS I love you" last night, and I am just wondering if I wasn't in the right mood or something? Did anyone like that move?

8 comments:

dansundstromfamily said...

Jill,
That was one of the movies I went to by myself and I liked it. I actually remember I sat there and totally enjoyed it. Hmmm. Maybe it was your mood or mine.

Robison's said...

I watched that movie I thought it was pretty good. There is no way Jordan would ever watch it. But it sure makes you appreciate what you have.

cortnieb said...

Okay so Ive nev seen the movie so I can't comment on that, but I have to say your little girls are seriously gorgeous!! Their blue eyes are so pretty!! Serious what would it be like to have girls??? how fun!

also known as shell said...

i hated it!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

I haven't seen it either, but now I'm scared to. Is it just sad, or is it the kind of movie that will put you into a depression?

Sharie said...

I personally loved it. I told Cody that he needs to take notes where her husband does a little strip tease for her in his boxers and suspenders!

charm said...

I must have been in the perfect mood for it, cuz I, too, loved it! I cried off and on the whole time... maybe a pregnancy thing! Devin said it reminded him of Hope Floats though... (to him, not a good thing!) And, I agree with everyone else... your girls have the most GORGEOUS eyes ever! So cute!

Liza said...

Sorry, but I didn't really like it either. I was so excited to see it because of all the reviews and commercials n'stuff. But when I rented it I was very disappointed. Maybe you do need to be in "the mood" or something? Not one I would recommend. Did you like it Jill?