This is all of Ryan's brother and sisters, and his parents
All the grand kids! Out of 40 pictures, this is one of the best.... they were not in the mood for pictures!!
Alexis is going to be six years old in a couple of weeks.... it is a little sad how fast time has gone.
Brytlee eating a hot dog bun!
Cheese!!!!I was really sad not to be able to see my mom this mothers day, and I had a hard time getting over that. I will get to see her this next weekend though, so that will be nice.
Now that I have my own kids, I see how hard being a mom really is, and I appreciate all that she did for me even more. I had a great childhood!!! I love spending time with my mom. She is so much fun to just hang out with, go to lunch with, and go shopping with.
I love you mom!
8 comments:
Cute pictures.
seeing brytlee's hair make me want to cut kate's. :)
love the one shoe on one shoe off thing she's got going on too!
Jill, your girls are darling; of course have you met their mother! ;) You are just as cute!
You are such a good mother and I am glad you had a great Mother's Day!
Jill your girls are so flippin cute!! It's hard not seeing your mom on mother's day huh? It's been 5 years since Ive been in Idaho for one!! Im sure you are a fantastic mom so Happy late mother's day girl!!
I wish I got to go home for mother's day! I really miss my mom, although we talk on the phone every day! Hope you had a great day and I think you are a terrific mom! Keep it up!
I feel your pain. I didn't get to see my mom on mother's day either. So sad! Hope you had a great mother's day!
Call when you're in town. We're getting this kids together for a play date on the 22nd if you're interested!
Love the one with her eating the bun!! She's cute and I cant believe Alexis is almost six, I still remember her in the hospital and Ryan holding her like she was a little football!! Are you coming on the 22nd?
Hey Jill, I loved reading all your latest posts. Your girls are so cute. I can't believe you have a 6 yr old! You are such a good mom & I loved the church story.
Post a Comment