Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Vegas trip












I went on a wonderful trip to Vegas with my Sister in law Sara, Annette, and Sara's Cousin Alecia. We had such a great time and did so much! We were able to stay at the Venetian hotel and the room was so incredible! We had breakfast in bed one of the mornings, which was a big change from how my mornings usually go, and then we were able to take our time getting ready, and just relax . We saw Keith Anderson in concert one of the nights, and it was the best concert! It was in a club in Vegas with maybe 50 people! It was like having him play just for us! At one point in the concert, we all went on stage with them and took them a gift! Then after the concert, we had back stage passes, so we were able to hang out and watch them, and get pictures and talk with everyone. It was really neat.
We also went to another show called Kah I don't remember how it is spelt, so I hope you know which one. It was really incredible. I loved it!
We spent one morning in the spa in the Venetian hotel that is one of the worlds top spa's, and it was just like heaven. We had two day's that we went shopping, and that was so much fun! The whole trip was just so great, and now I am home, and I really have to get back to work. Oh yea, and we did see a show called thunder down under......

No comments: