To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Once there was a snowman
The first day of snow! Alexis got home from school, and was dead set on building a snowman! So we all went and rounded up some dirty snow balls! The snow looks a little yellow, but it is very fresh.
Looks like the girls had a lot of fun in the snow. I am hoping there is snow in Idaho when we go for Christmas, so we can experience a little this year. We are enjoying the weather in st. george though!
3 comments:
Looks like the girls had a lot of fun in the snow. I am hoping there is snow in Idaho when we go for Christmas, so we can experience a little this year. We are enjoying the weather in st. george though!
So cute! Christmas is going to be so fun at your house this year.
I love looking at your pictures! Your house always looks so cute and homey!
Post a Comment