Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Santa is in town!







We had our ward party tonight and we saw Santa! It was great, Elizabeth didn't leave his side the whole night. She watched all the kids sit on his lap, and after they would tell him what they wanted, Elizabeth would say, "I want that too" I love that girl, she is so funny! Brytlee didn't know what to think of him but she did get a good pull on his beard. Then tried to fly away as you can see in the picture.
I have all of our Christmas decorations up and the lights are on the house, and the presents are wrapped, and I think I am done shopping for the most part, so we are very ready for Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Gavin and Natalie said...

hahaha...what a smart little girl! I think she has christmas figured out. haha. Your pics are adorable! Nice job on your christmas decorations being up! I just can't get myself to put them up yet. Maybe your pics will inspire me! :) Love ya! Nan