Friday, October 2, 2015

Happy Birthday Elizabeth

It is so hard to believe that my baby is 11 years old.  I always rolled my eyes when people said "it feels like yesterday..."  But it really does just feel like it was not that long ago I brought this beauty home from the hospital.  She is such a joy to us and is such a great girl.  I love her so much and I am so glad that she is my girl.  

We had fun taking pictures with my sister in laws nice camera and she looked so beautiful.  








For her birthday she wanted to eat home made pizza and breadsticks as a family and then we went bowling with everyone.  

We made a great cake.  


out of all the gifts we got her she said her favorite thing she got was the shower cap.  She also loved the overalls we bought her.  



Adison was so happy to be dressed like her big sister  

I also made a really yummy peach cake for her birthday because the last time I made it Elizabeth ate three or more pieces.   

We had so much fun bowling and ended up bowling two frames.  The first frame I beat all the grown ups and had a great game.  I don't know if it was over 150 but it was close. The second game Ryan beat me by less than ten points but I still came in second out of everyone.  ha ha








Elizabeth had a great night and was happy as could be.  She is always happy and such a sweet girls and will always give me hugs and kisses.  I hope that will never change.  She was able to FaceTime grandma and grandpa Merrill and it was so good to see them.  She felt very special that they called to sing happy birthday to her.
The night of her birthday she had a sleepover and Grandma and Grandpa Harris's house and then went on a shopping date with Grandma the next day.  She had a lot of fun and was able to find some very cute clothes and a back pack.  

I am so happy to have this girl and I am always so proud of her.  She has made the past 11 years of my live so much fun and I am so thankful to have her in our family.  She brings peace to our home and fills my heart with love.  She is such a smart girls and is very responsible.  I know when I ask her to do something that it is going to be done and she will do a good job.  I also know that if she has homework she will get it done without even being asked and she will do her best work.  She was telling me that they had to move their desks around in class because a few kids were talking and I asked her if she was one of them and she said, "no it is the kids around me that keep asking me, what is the answer or how do you do this."  I could help but be proud of my smart little girl.  She also is someone I know I can trust and will do her best to choose the right.  She loves going to church and is so much help to me with the little kids.  I feel like I have lucked out with my kids!!!  I am glad that Liz had a happy birthday and I am excited to see her have many more.