Monday, September 21, 2015

Family Pirctures

Family Picture overload.... we have not had a family picture to put on the wall with Max in it yet so we are a little behind.  I told Ryan we needed to do it Sunday and just got everyone ready and his parents were nice enough to take pictures for us.  I love the blue door but was so sad that the sun was not in the best spot to get the best pictures.... It is funny because out of all of the pictures with the family..... not one is perfect.  Adison has her hands up doing something in a lot.  Brytlee is making faces in a few, I blinked, Ryan blinked and we all took turns not being perfect.  I am so sad that our computer that has photo shop on it crashed.... otherwise it would be no problem to switch a few heads and have it just the way I want it.  


This one was so close.... 





















I have such beautiful girls!  I just wish that they would slow down and stop getting so old!




What a little stud muffin!





I love this one of Liz. She is such a beauty!







Max is saying.... can we be done already...... (not really, Ryan was the one saying that)

ohhhhhh these eyes are so dang sweet and make me melt.  I love this boy so much


Touchdown!!!

Brytlee had a ton of great pictures but she had gum in her mouth that was blue and sooooo yeah.



I don't think Alexis took a single bad picture.  She looked beautiful in all of them.  


 I love all of Adison's personality pictures.  She is such a fun little girl.  





And this one also makes me just smile.  I am such a lucky momma to get to hug and kiss these beautiful kids cheeks every day and love them.  They are so adorable and just as sweet as can be on most days.  I am so thankful to be a mom and to have such a great family.  I am not ready for anyone to get any older or change at all so I just want to freeze them all and stay where we are right now.  

No comments: