Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sunday bike ride





So there is a tree down from our house that the girls went to a few times with my friend from Rigby, Amy Hancocks kids.  They still love this tree and think it is so fun to climb around in it and it really is a great tree.  It would be a fun one to build a tree house in.  


I loved this picture of Lizzy


My girls looking far away in the distance......

My beautiful girls.  So lucky to be their mom!


I love this one.  Adison with her little head tilt in her swim suit like always.  I love my girls and all the cute things they do.  






Brytlee came and grabbed me and said she found the perfect spot to take a picture.  I am glad I listened to her because it looks great.  She is such a beauty!

I had to drive to the airport to pick up a few things and Adison came along for the ride.  It was so hot and she came out in a sweater and sweats..... she really has her seasons messed up because all winter she was wearing a swimsuit with a skirt or something like that..... On the way home from the airport I heard a thud and looked back and she had fallen over and was snoring.  She was so tired I couldn't even wake her up.  She played hard and crashes hard.  


No comments: