Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Alexis

Alexis turned 13 this year.  I have a teen...... so crazy.  She talked me into letting her have a friend party this year.  She was great to help get the house clean and get it all ready.  




I wasn't sure how many kids to plan on having but I think there was 23 girls that showed up for the party.  Then Elizabeth had 2 friends and Brytlee had a friend and Adison had a friend.   There was a lot of kids....


I made a huge pot of taco soup for the party and I ended up not having enough for everyone.  I was so shocked that we had that many kids at our house.  I had to make five of them hot dogs and get them a few other things to eat..... I felt so bad. 

It was really nice to get to know Alexis's friends and I was impressed with a lot of them.  She has such a sweet group of friends and they were all so nice and fun to have over.   It was funny while they were on the tramp doing tricks I went out and showed them the tick tock and they all couldn't believe I could do it.  "for my age...."  Ryan went out and set up a target and let them all shoot the bb gun and took score and they all just played and ran around.  It was a great day outside and the weather was perfect.  We were so nervous about it raining sense it had rained the whole month of may.  


Alexis had her real birthday on Sunday this year and so we made her a yummy dinner and some of her favorite things.  She had prime rib, spinach salad, with rice.  Then a cheesecake.  


Alexis has been asking me to cut her hair all school year.  I loved her long hair and it was so dang pretty.  But she wouldn't stop asking and wanted it so bad that I gave in.  It is still cute and looks very healthy.  


No comments: