Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Living it up

Adison got some new clothes for her birthday and she has been wanting to show them off anytime she puts them on.  She will tell me to take her picture.  Then when I say how cute she looks she will say, "I know"  I love that she has confidence.  



Alexis made this cool map of Africa for school.  She is such a hard worker and I love that she works hard and cares about her grades.  She asked me why some kids don't care about school or grades and I love that she picked it up on her own.  She is a smart girl and is so hard on herself.  I hope that she knows how awesome she is and amazing, smart, beautiful on the inside and out, and wonderful she is.  


This little boy loves to bath.  He is such a sweet little man.  I love this stage of baby life.  He is so fast and gets into everything and can make a mess like no other, but he is learning so much everyday and it is so fun to watch.  


It is so crazy how boys are just born different than girls.  He has always loved balls and cars and "boy toys"  It is so cute when he picks up a car or truck he will make the rrrrrrrr sounds and really get into driving them around.  We didn't teach him that… it is just natural to boys I guess.  

Adison and Max both got sick at the same time and had the flu.  It so hard to have little ones throwing up and they just don't understand that they can not eat.  It was a long two days.  

Brytlee brought in a tiny little egg that was the size of a quarter and really wanted to cook it and eat it.  When we cracked it open this is what it looked like.  It was so weird and they yolk was clear and see through so we didn't dare eat it.  

Our weather is so weird.  it goes for the 70's to this .  I love that brytlee didn't mind and just made the best of it.  It was pretty cute.  



I thought this was so cute.  We watched a movie as a family and Max sat alms the whole time.  He was so happy to be by his daddy and be like a big boy.  He is such a calm boy and just seems to enjoy observing everything going on around him.  

Max loves Karsten.  But who wouldn't love that boy, he is awesome.
I feel like I have been busy with a lot the past few weeks.  Ryan had his alumni tournament for basketball and he did great but they lost this year.  They have won the whole thing three times and they have a great group they play with.  Then the next weekend I went to spring fair with Cindy and Annette in Pocatello to sell at a both for the carmel tree.  It was a lot of fun and a lot of work.  We stayed at a hotel and worked each day from 9-10, or 12-9  each day had different hours.  the first night we were there Annette barfed all night long and so she went home the next day.  It was a little more work with her gone, but it made the time go faster having more to do.   Chis is doing so well and everyone is thrilled on how much better he is feeling.  It is like night and day from the way he has been for the past year.  It is such a blessing for all of us to see him on the right track to getting back to normal.
Alexis is now doing track and soccer.  She is one busy girl and is always gone somewhere for practice or games.  Brytlee is going to start soccer soon and Liz is going to do softball.  busy busy busy!  

No comments: