Friday, February 6, 2015

Little Boy

I don't know how in the world this happened, but my baby has just turned into a little boy.  I am so sad and want him to slow down.  He is so cute and sweet and I am so in love with him.  He loves to play and is so good at figuring out how things work.  He has learned to yell and cry to get his way and he is a natural at fake crying.  

now that it is getting warm outside he wants to be outside all the time.  He can open the door so unless it is locked he is escaping all the time.  He will not wear shoes so I don't know what we are going to do with him.  

the last few nights he just wants me to hold him on my lap and give him a cuddle.  He will hold still for a long time and it is so nice.  I love getting time to just relax and cuddle my little boy!



He loves to swing and jump on the tramp as long as he is being held.  If you try and put him down he screams and acts like his is scared to death.  He also loves the slide and is just as happy as can be to just be outside.  I hope the weather stays nice!

I need to figure out when kids stop taking two naps.  I am not sure when to put him down and if I should keep giving him two naps.  He acts so sleepy at the end of the day and wants to go to bed at 7 or earlier.   But he is getting hard to put down for the second one and so I am not sure if it is even worth it.

No comments: