Thursday, December 18, 2014

Vegas/Thanksgiving part 1

So excited to be heading to Las Vegas for the week!!!  We all wanted to be together this thanksgiving and Tanner had a big football thing in Vegas so we all thought it would be a ton of fun to go on a family vacation and go and watch him.  My parents got all of us a room at the Palms hotel.. (which I was so impressed with what a clean, kid friendly, beautiful hotel it was) anyway, they got each of us a room for our Christmas present for the week.  Amazing gift huh!!!

Before the trip they took these clowns on a cruise to Mexico and had a ton of fun.  Alexis was on cloud nine the whole time and and had so much fun.  I hope I will get a bunch more pictures of the trip so I can post them  

I guess Alexis and Tessa did a ton of swimming in this pool!

This was Ryan and the girls walking to the hotel and they were looking so cute holding hands but of course the picture didn't turn out or show how adorable it really was. 

The bathroom was huge and I thought it would be nice for Max to kinda have his own room while we were there so he slept in the shower at night.  My aunt Becky thought it was pretty fun that we put him in there, but it worked…..



I love this picture of Adi and Summer together.  I think she just pouted for a second because someone passed her and made her fall off of the sidewalk but it only took a second and she  was over it.  


Max in Alexis's cute hat that she got in Mexico.  He is so dang cute!

We all went together and raced at a fun little bumper car place and it was so much fun.  The kids loved it and they were great little drivers and the adult kids loved it also.  





Ryan took first place out of all the Adults!  He is a stud muffin!!!!











This was at Tanners game.  How cute is that look between my two favorite boys?  Max loves his daddy!
I could not believe what a good boy Max was the whole trip.  I kinda worried about naps and taking him places, but he didn't fuss or get upset when he needed naps.  I am so thankful to have a baby that will just go with the flow and not have to have a crib to nap in right when they want it.  (kinda like my girls ALL were)  (they loved nap time, but only on their terms)  All the kids were great and we all had a ton of fun together.  but….. to be continued 


No comments: