Friday, December 19, 2014

SANTA!!!!I

Every year our ward has Santa come to the Christmas party.  This year Ryan told me that they were thinking about not having Santa come.  I told him that he better do it because I don't really want to go to the mall or anywhere else to have our kids get a picture with him.  I love the Santa Christmas party pictures we get each year and it has become a tradition to have them.  Alexis was trying to act like she was way to old and cool to sit on his lap this year and I had to chase her down to get her to take this picture.  


I had to laugh because when Brytlee sat on Santa's lap she pulled out her list of what she wanted and handed it to Santa.  It was a long list….. 










Max and his little "max hawk"  


Love all my cute little kids.  It is so crazy that they are all mine!!!  I am so grateful for that and with them and my husband I have all I want for Christmas!  

No comments: