Friday, February 15, 2013

Big Girl

I have not wanted to talk about this much because I was afraid of jinxing it or didn't want to look like I was bragging..... But my little baby Adison is potty trained!   She has not liked to be dirty for a long time and would come to us as soon as she went to the bathroom and would want her diaper changed right away.  Then she started to take her diaper off by herself.... so I really had no other choice but to start putting her in panties.  I was really dragging my feet and didn't want to do it at all.  I just remember all to well how much work it is and how long it takes and how messy it can be.  I was being a lazy bum I know.....  But she did great and did it on her own almost.  She runs to me and tells me when she needs to go and has been such a big girl.  Now when she sees the girls going potty she will go to them and start to clap and say "Good Job"  She is so funny and just melts my heart.

No comments: