I love our Mueller Christmas party! It is so sad that this is really the only time that I get to see this side of the family anymore. When I was young we were hooked to the hip with most of this side of the family. I am always so happy to get to spend time with them, and had such a great time this year.
My Grandma is such a wonderful women. I think she is just so beautiful and she is the sweetest, and happiest person I know. I hope that when I am her age I can be as active and beautiful as her. Every year so goes to so much work so we can all be together, and she always makes our family tradition.... (Grits-mas scolver pole.) (I have no clue how you spell it... but it is a dish from Norway)
Love my grandpa! He is also a wonderful man and can always make me laugh!
We always do a Nativity play and Alexis is just warming up.....
Adison was even excited to be dressing up
Our little Angel!
Alexis is always Mary, and Elizabeth wanted to be the donkey....
My cousin Kylee that I used to babysit a lot when we were little. She is so funny and i love to hang out with her and her sister Jaquel. They are such great girls!
Adison was really cute to watch in the program. She sat for the whole thing and smiled. After that my grandma really wanted to do some dancing so we did the hokey pokey, and then the bunny hop. The girls all loved that. Elizabeth had a really cute song that she sang for her Christmas program called "Santa got a cold on Christmas Eve" that she got up and sang for everyone. I was so proud of her for not being scared. She did a great job. Adison loved watching her sing the song, and she now will start singing it and will do the sneeze and then laugh.... it is so cute!











No comments:
Post a Comment