My girls love to go and sneak into bed with my parents. I always tell them to leave them a lone and let them sleep in, but somehow they always end up with all of them in bed with them. (not all night, just in the morning) But I know that my mom and dad like it so I can't get mad at them.
We love opening presents with the cousins.
We played so hard and had so much fun it wore these little girls out! It was such a great time spending time with my family and seeing my girls play with their cousins that they love so much. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family! We were able to go and help Chris at his shop on this trip because he was so swamped he was working crazy hours and making tons and tons of candy each day. I had a lot of fun hanging out with them their and seeing how hard he works. (and eating lots of the yummy treats on the side also)







No comments:
Post a Comment