Friday, July 8, 2011

Alexis's Birthday

My little Alexis turned 9 years old this year. She is growing up way to fast!!!! Her birthday always falls at the end of the school year, and for some reason I never learn my lesson to plan her party a week or so before school is going to end so she can hand out the invitations. We made them on night, handed them up the next day, and had the party the day after that.... But I was surprised with being such a slacker how many of the girls were able to come. She had a great little party, and we started out just playing at our house and making bracelets, and then after a couple of hours we headed to the pool.


Adison and I just hung out on the side of the pool and watched all the girls and made sure that I didn't have to jump in to save anyone. Adison was such a good girl and just smiled at me and slept most of the time.
I am not sure if she was trying not to laugh or what face she is making in this picture but I thought it was funny.
All the girls hanging out..... keeping your eye on 9 girls, plus Brytlee was a little crazy, but they were all really good.


Brytlee swimming in the pool. I made her put a jacket on so I didn't have to worry about her AND all the girls so much.

Alexis is such a good girl, and I love her so much. I am so lucky to be her mom!

No comments: