Tuesday, April 27, 2010

funny girls

Elizabeth has been complaining that her ear is hurting her so I told her last night that we would go and see the doctor in the morning.
So when she woke up she said, "Mom are you going to take me to Dr. Seuss"? I had to ask her what she meant so she said, "You know to check my ear, you said you were going to take me to the Dr."!

Last night I was praying with Alexis and my tooth was hurting so BAD! So I told her that she needed to say a quick prayer so I could go and get some cold water on it. So her prayer goes even longer than normal, and she kept saying the same thing over and over, and I was in so much pain that I had to run out of the room and go and grab a glass of cold water. When I went back down to her room she was so heartbroken and was crying. I felt so bad and she told me that she felt like she should start over. She has such a tender heart, and I felt horrible.....

No comments: