Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter Dresses

This Easter Aunt Sara bought all the Merrill girls a beautiful matching Easter Dress! As soon as we all get together again we are going to have a group picture with all the girls in their matching dresses. It is going to be so CUTE!!!!
The girls woke up early and were so excited because they knew they were finally going to get to wear their new dresses today. The dresses looked so beautiful on the girls, and EVERYONE at church today kept telling the girls and I how beautiful they looked and how much they loved their matching dresses. I hope they don't think I am conceded because I just keep saying, "I know, they are so cute huh"!
We took some pictures after church in the park right outside the building and for some reason Brytlee was in a very silly mood. She didn't want to take a pretty picture, she wanted a silly picture.





Brytee being silly!


Alexis and Elizabeth even had the perfect matching shoes to go with the dresses. They had gotten them from our cousin Jaycee and they love to wear them because they have heels.



Thank you Sara for the girls BEAUTIFUL dresses! We all love them so much!!!!

3 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

Beautiful!!!

Nikki said...

Jill your girls sure are darling! I think you will be fighting the boys off your door step. Love love the dresses.

Emily said...

Love the dresses. Ava got the same one for Easter. Your girls are beautiful.