This last month Brytlee turned three years old. I was in St. George at the time of her birthday so we still have not had a chance to celebrate it and throw her a party with the cake and the candles. I didn't even tell her that it was her birthday the day of her birthday because she was being a little stinker, and I was the only adult around so I didn't really know what I would do for her. Ryan is out of town until Thursday so we are planning on doing a party when he gets back, and I hope by then she will start acting a little better so I will start to want to go to all the work of putting a party together..... I love Brytlee so much, but she really knows how to push everyone's buttons, and for the past couple weeks she is pushing all of them, and doing them with a smile on her face.......
No comments:
Post a Comment