Friday, March 12, 2010

Brytlee's Birthday Party

We finally had a PARTY for Brytlee's birthday! Now she feels like she is three and isn't asking everyday if it is her birthday. I feel so bad that it took us so long to get a party together but it was a crazy month. We were in St. George alone for the day of her birthday, and then when we got back Ryan had to go to Florida for meetings and when he got home he had the flu, so when he was feeling better we made a cake!!!! She was so happy ( We have a book of cakes and she had picked this one out for her birthday cake about a month before her birthday and she called it "the pony cake")







She didn't want to take a big bite of her cake but she did put her tongue on the icing. I am so glad that she was able to have a little party and have her family with her on that day. I always worry about not doing as much for her as I do for the other girls, just because she is younger, and so I hope that she remembers her day and knows she is a very special girl and that we love her so much.

No comments: