Monday, September 21, 2009

Poor little baby Ava!

This is my little niece Ava Merrill's hand... (Brad and Sara's little girl) She grabbed some very hot Ramen noddles and spilled them on her hand and face....
Poor little girl....

She is such a sweety and Sara said that she is looking much better and she doesn't have to go see the doctors at the burn place anymore... Brad had told my parents that she has been happy and such a good girl through it all. She is such a good girl!

4 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That is SO sad! I hope she get's feeling better.

Michelle W. Nate said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how bad that has to hurt. Bless her little heart. I am so sad.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Oh my goodness! I hope she recovers quickly that little sweetie. Nothing is worse than seeing a baby hurt!

Taylor Anne Vail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.