Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Elizabeths New Look!

Last night the girls both wanted hair cuts. So Alexis went first and said she wanted her hair short.... but after talking about what she wanted, she really only wanted a trim (we took off about two inches) and then when it was Elizabeth's turn she wanted her hair short like her friend Sydney's hair. I couldn't talk her out of it, and I have been wanting to do something different with her hair anyway, so I did it.... I don't know why but it was hard for me to do it and I was a little sad after it was done. But when she woke up this morning and her hair didn't have a million rats in it and I didn't have to do anything to it and she looked all cute and styled, I decided I love it!!!!



7 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

That is soooo cute! I absolutely love it :)

Nicole Stucki said...

Jill she looks so cute! I am debating on whether or not I'm going to cut Taylor's hair. Jeremy tells me to do it but then I freak out and can't. Lol. I'm a chicken! Maybe I'll get up enough courage to do it one day.

Rachel said...

Her hair looks so cute Jill nice job. Your pictures of the family reunion brought back some fun memories for me. We've had lots of family reunions there too.

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Your so talented. Your cuts always look so cute. She is such a precious little girl; I love the new look!

Robison's said...

Did you go to beauty school?
I can't remember. If you never did her hair looks awsome. I love it. I really love short hair on little girls. So fun... I always try to talk everyone into cutting there girls hair short.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Thats dang cute! I want to cut my hair now.

Emily said...

Wow her hair looks so cute! Maybe I will try that on Ava. Too bad you're not closer or I'd have you do it - you've got some talent!!