Friday, December 5, 2008

Grandpa is a movie star!

If you are interested in info on this movie go to..
www.moneymakingmorons.com

Grandpa Harris is in the movie Money Making Morons, and my girls are in love with it. They laugh so hard and think it is the best movie in the whole world. Brytlee who is almost two now, and will not watch TV at all is probably grandpa's number one fan!!! She was just throwing the biggest fit because she wanted to watch it. She caries the movie case around with her and loves to look at Grandpa's picture on it.
Alexis wants to make a movie of her own acting the same way grandpa did. I think it is a great movie for kids, (Annette's kids have a copy of the movie, and now I guess the whole neighbor hood is quoting lines from it, and Summer has used it as her babysitting movie)
I told Ryan that they act a lot like how me and my high school friends acted....

3 comments:

The Lamberts said...

That's so funny how can we get a copy so we can watch it. is it in the movie stores? Your girls are so beautiful. Yes I made the cupcakes. He wanted footballs.

JEFF AND LINDSY said...

Hey! its so much faster to get on your blog now! Thats so fun that he is in a movie, can we rent it? Your Tree looks pretty.

Womack Family said...

I'm going to ask the same question....Where do you rent it? It looks funny. I love the pics of your girls so cute. Oh I keep forgetting to ask where do you guys live?