Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

We had such a great Christmas this year! We were able to spend time with friends, and family, and all the people we love! (There was a few people that we missed, but hope to catch up soon)
We were all so spoiled this year. We spent a few days at my parents house and had so much fun with them and all my family members. Then came back home and got all ready for Christmas....
Our family got a wii this year and we have been having so much fun on it together. We also had a lot of fun with Ryan's family on Christmas Eve, and the day of Christmas.
After everything has been opened and all that is over, the things I remember most is who was there, and the fun we had. I love being with our families, and spending the holidays all together. There is nothing better than that.
The day after Christmas I woke up at 2 in the morning with sharp pains and couldn't decide if I should take a trip to the ER or just wait till morning... so I took a few Tylenol and the next morning went to see the doctor and had a bunch of tests and found out I have Appendicitis's. My doctor said that if I could just wait it out, and keep taking Tylenol it may just go away on it is own... so that is what I am doing.... I still have the pain... but do feel a little better. I will update if anything changes.
So that is all we have been up to.... and through all of this.... we forgot to take pictures, and so I am so sad that we have no pictures for our scrapbooks. I can't believe it!!!

3 comments:

Bunderson Family said...

Merry Christmas. That stinks about the camera...I did the same thing and had to go around taking pictures of Christmas after...it just wasn't the same. I was bummed.

Robison's said...

It is so much fun this time of year. The excitement and all the preparation, and it's over so fast. Thats to bad about forgetting to take pictures. Our family got a wii for christmas also. I can't get the kids off it. Hope it was a good holiday.

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

Sorry that you are feeling so crappy. But at least it hit after Christmas. I though you were going to report that you were pregnant.